Metal housing in black
crackle with a green surface underneath. Separate lid with two
brass ornaments that can be used to lift the lid.
Bakelite knobs and oak side panels. The receiver was made by Van der Heem
& Bloemsma in The Hague.
two big knobs on the front are used for primary and
tuning. The right knob is used for reaction control. This is an
early version of the radio. It has removable coils.
Later versions have fixed internal coils with two wave length
switches at the right of the two tuning knobs. Even
later models had two push/pull
switches at the bottom of the front. There are three connection points for
antenna in the left side panel.A
power cord, earth, and a speaker can be connected at the rear.
The metal version of this radio
was introduced at the Trade Fair, September 4-13, 1928 in
Utrecht. In the beginning of 1929, shortly
before the Spring Trade Fair, 19-28 February in Utrecht,
a wooden version was announced. A
Sterling 75 loudspeaker was recommended for both models.
The original price was f 215,-. The price of the later released
wooden model was f 225,-.
The logo with a transmitting radio aerial
was used by Erres Radio in 1927 and 1928.