In solid oak cabinet with plywood
front and diamond-shaped black wooden ornament at the
the Rijnlandsche Ontvangtoestellen Fabriek,
Langebrug 32a/b, Leiden. The R.O.F. was active from 1929
until 1932. In this period the company promoted a license-free industry.
The company originated from the radio department of
Peltenburg of 1793, a piano trader that launched the
Novavox radio in 1928.Owner of the
R.O.F.was Mr. C.A.Mulder from Oegstgeest.
loudspeakers, the R.O.F.made radios such as the R.O.F.People's Receiver and the R.O.F.WI.In the
fight against the Philips patents, the R.O.F.in 1930 made the R.O.F.GI, a 4-lamp device that made use of
On the right, an advertisement for a radio from 1932.
the company became part of Peltenburg again.
The loudspeaker cone has a diameter of 21 cm.The cone is not supported at the edge.
(w x h x d):
28.5 x 16 cm
Listen to "Louise"
by Howard Godfrey and his Orchestra, sung by Howard
Godfrey, recorded in July 1929
Logo of the Rijnlandsche
driver looks German.
Deze pagina is voor het laatst bijgewerkt op
zondag 17 februari 2019